By carrying out a Training Needs Analysis I can produce a training plan that will clearly lay out what training is required for your employees and make suggestions for suitable courses that can be aligned to your needs that are engaging and that will have the impact you require.
Working with you, your managers and employees to I can:
- Define your training objectives and identify the skills gaps
- Carry out a 2 step Training Needs Analysis Process: Pre-meeting questionnaire and 1:1 meeting to discuss competencies and training needs in line with job description and organisational objectives
- Provide a cohesive learning plan that will give you a detailed list of training solutions.
Let me help you to take the headache out of staff issues....
If staff are not performing to their potential - perhaps they do not have the necessary skills.
Do they have:
- the necessary communication, team working and negotiation skills to deal appropriately with other staff?
- the skills to delivery quality customer service and build effective customer relationships?
- Are their time management, planning and organising, problem solving, decision making skills good enough to drive through goals in the face of obstacles?
- Have the the confidence and assertiveness skills to carry out their role effectively?
All of the above involve techniques that everyone can benefit from Managers to team leaders and supervisors to support staff.
For more examples please ask me for a copy of my free Guide to solving Workplace issues.
Just email: [email protected]